Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

April 10, 2016

My daughter's friend is pregnant and she asked if I would try to come up with a WIZARD Themed Baby Shower Invitation for her.  Well, she wants to wait until she finds out what she's having before I make the invitations.  Therefore, I made one for a girl and one for a boy.  On the back I put coordinating cardstock so she could fill in the information.  I will be buying a stamp to put the WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE and RSVP so that all she has to do is put the information eroown the card!!!
Without further ado here they are front and back!




I hope you all liked the crafts. Healing Love, Light, and Blessings sent your way. Hope you all have a very Blessed day. Rachel Miller louisiana70403@gmail.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home