Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

March 11, 2016

Birthday Invitation and Banner for my Grandson's 4th Birthday

This is the party invitation that I made for my grandson Tripp's 4th birthday party at Global Wildlife.
The Who, What, When, Where and RSVP are embossed using my cuttlebug and the Truck was maden using the "BOYS WILL BE BOYS" Cricut Cartridge.


Following is the banner that I made using 'BOYS WILL BE BOYS" Cricut Cartridge for the Truck and "PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK" for the letters.
The Black Truck with Tripp on it will go in the middle between "HAPPY" and "BIRTHDAY". All I have to do is put the banner together so that it can be hung up.








I hope you all liked the crafts. Healing Love, Light, and Blessings sent your way. Hope you all have a very Blessed day. Rachel Miller louisiana70403@gmail.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home