Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

March 31, 2016

Napkin Fold Birthday Card

Today I decided to make a Napkin Fold Birthday Card.  Since it's not for anybody I didn't try to get to fancy with it. However, I did have fun making it!
Here is the front of the card.

Here is the inside of the card.


You can find the directions at: 





I hope you all liked the crafts. Healing Love, Light, and Blessings sent your way. Hope you all have a very Blessed day. Rachel Miller louisiana70403@gmail.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home