Rachel's Paper Crafts

I love to PAPERCRAFT! Stay tuned as I will be posting the things that I make on here as often as I can. I do scrapbooking, cards, tissue paper flowers and anything else that I can possibly learn that has to do with papercrafting.

August 27, 2012

Christmas Cards

Well,  I have alot of Christmas Cards to make this year. Therefore, the other day I decided that it was time to get started!!  On that note here's the first round of cards that I have made.  I hope that you enjoy them and leave a comment or 2.



This is the inside of the above card.  The sentiment for this card was provided by
Paper Dreams



This is the inside of the above card.  The sentiment for this card was provided by
The Crafty Nomad





The sentiment for this card was provided by 
The Crafty Nomad.




As always.... May GOD Bless you, your family, friends, and neighbors.... But most of all may GOD give you the GRACE to FORGIVE your enemies!!! Rachel Miller

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home